
Reading Jotham's Journey at night....

The advent calendar with scripture references-

Our Jesse tree and books-


Our book baskets (we have three total) filled with books for the sesason-

And tonight, our first fire of the season made with wood cut down by Marc and little Marc out in our yard!
Charles enjoying his first fire- 

P.S. Tonight I was singing the "12 days of Christmas" (early I know) and when I got to 10 I said, "Julia- is it ten drummers drumming or ten pipers piping?" and Julia said, "drummers" and Marky said, "no, it's pipers!" and they went back and forth and Tucker finally said, "Mommy, it's 10 lords a leaping!" And of course, the 2-year-old was right. How he has memorized that I have no idea. He just keeps me in awe daily of what he has learned. :)




3 comments:
Beautiful post, Donna!
A Blessed Advent to you!
Peace in Christ,
Lori
Everything looks so sweet and cozy, I'd like to be cuddled between Marky and Julia in front of the fire. God bless us, every one!
sweet! I'm a bit jealous of your early shopping. I'm a last minute shopper and have just now decided what everyone is getting. oh well, maybe next year!
Post a Comment