Sunday, November 20, 2011

No Bullys when Momma's home-

Sissy gets out of her church clothes and runs outside. I see her trying to open the treehouse door and saying "it's locked."

Mommy- "There is no lock Sweety- just open it"

Kid 1 inside the tree house- "You better open it"

Kid 2 rudely to sweet Sissybug- "What do you want!?" (Mommabear's ears go up....)

Sissy- "I want to come play"

Kid 2- "Stop bothering us! Go do something else!"

Sissy hangs her head and walks off.

Mommabear with smoke now coming out of her ears- "Excuse me, Kid 2, you cannot play at our house if you are mean to Julia. I think you should apologize....you too Kid 1"

Kid 2- runs away doesn't say a word- comes back later when Mommabear isn't outside.

This happens all the time. I CANNOT stand someone being mean to Julia. I mean, I really cannot take it. She is so sweet and doesn't know how to be mean back. God really puts that defensive thing in Mommys. It's like a switch goes off and I am after the attacker. Some moms don't notice much and think kids just talk mean to each other and they will learn- but I don' t have that gene- neither did BB. We don't let our kids be punching bags. I don't care whose kid you are- you cannot be mean to my kids. That's all I wanted to say.

1 comment:

BB said...

Mommy did a good thing!
Any more trouble, tell the bully to call BB at 1-800-INYOFACE.