Puppies
Babies
Books
The Seven Sacraments
Friends
I will just say again I LOVE teaching my kids. Today as I went through the catechism with Marky I was saying "Who is in every sacrament?" "Jesus Christ." "What does he give us in the sacraments"- "He gives us more and more grace". "What is grace?" "Grace is a supernatural gift of God bestowed on us through the merits of Jesus Christ for our salvation. In other words, it's Christ's life in us. It gives us the ability to please God." Amen!







1 comment:
Love that post, and love that bottom picture. Whether he likes it or not, Marky is the hero of his younger siblings. They simply adore him, and he is so precious with them all.
When they grow up, I know they will all tell their families, "I loved my big brother and wanted to be just like him." It's true.
Post a Comment