
...and I'm feeling good!
Here's my girl- Jennifer Hudson- she told me if I did weight watchers I would look fierce. So here we go!
I went to my meeting tonight and I'm in the zone. I've done it three times after my first three pregnancies and it worked every time. I didn't have time to get it done after Charlie b/c I got pregnant so quickly. So basically I was pregnant 12 of the past 15 months- that'll do a number on your figure- let me tell you.
You say, you were only in your first trimester the second time- how could that have hurt you? Get thee behind me skinny- you know not what you speak of. Momma is one of the rare women who looks better 9 months pregnant than she does 2 months. I sort of poof up all over and then it moves into the belly- don' t ask me how- just be assured that's how it works for Momma D. So here we are in the process of depoofing.
Operation Eye Candy 2012 is in effect. Momma is coming back- who's with me?




3 comments:
You already look fierce! See previous comment.
"Get thee behind me skinny"- LOVE IT!
Rock on, Momma D! ;)
Happy New Year!
Totally love WW! It has worked wonders for so many, including my MIL and a couple good friends. Go for it, sister! Carpe 2012!
Post a Comment