Why am I slowing the blogging? Because all weekend we moved BB and Poppy into their NEW house! It's a little farm on a lake with a little fishing pier and a big red barn with horse stalls. A perfect little getaway for the kids and I and it's 30 minutes from our house.
I'm sore all over from the unpacking- I feel like I ran a marathon! And if I feel so tired imagine how BB and Poppy feel! We are so happy they are here- it's surreal to think I have no reason to go "home" to Mobile anymore. THANK YOU BB and POPPY!
In other news that I don't want to forget- I took the kids to see "The Little Engine that Could" at the children's theatre three weeks ago. The next week Marc took Marky to see "Sacagawea" at the main stage theater. This past Friday we took a field trip to the Southern Museum of Flight- it was so worth it to get the tour. They asked questions and Marky knews lots of answers- like "how long was the first flight?" Marky: 12 seconds. "What industry were the Wright brothers in before planes?" Marky: bicycles "What do you call a plane with two wings on each side?" Marky: a biplane.
I just looked at him in wonder (like I do most days) and said, "how in the world do you know all of that?" And he said, "I read it somewhere." And that is that I guess. If only I could remember all the things I read somewhere. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Poppy and I are SO happy we are near our hearts...the Ayers troop! We don't know how we'd have made it without your help in the "unpacking". Instead of collecting dishes or knicknacks...from here on out, I'm collecting string. Even if I collect tons of string, it will still be easy to pack and move.
Please divide my string evenly amongst the children...IF the Lord tarries.
I thought the Wright Brothers made chewing gum. Guess that was the Wrigley's. Or was that a baseball stadium? Well, baseball and flying all involve air. Same thing.
You can always come "home" to see me:(
Post a Comment