
My Angels bad cells are growing and spreading throughout his brain – spread a lot since December. My heart and soul are breaking, but our Heavenly Father is keeping me strong. This has been a very hard month, because this is the first time that Noah has taken me aside and said “Mom, I think this tumor is back.” He looked so scared. For the first time. Numerous times. Took my breath away… but I held him and said “No…It’s not, but we are still fighting the bad cells and they are bad, but you are a Jedi.” He also talks about Heaven almost every night. “Mom, what direction is Heaven?” (Thank goodness he still ends with “Are you going to miss me when you are in Heaven?” Praise the Lord!
...
Noah says every night “I love that we are going to be together FOREVER. And you know Mom, hell seems like a really ugly place.” I believe it is baby. God Bless You Noah.
Thank you for your love and prayers. We need them more than ever. Thank you God for holding us up. (Even if I want to fall.) There are no guarantees in life that we will not have pain, but we do have the unconditional guarantee of love, strength, guidance, and more strength. Thank You Lord. My baby.
He is going to start a five-drug intensive treatment to buy time until the Houston experimental treatment is ready to go. Please, please pray for them as they walk through the valley of the shadow of death.




5 comments:
This is devastating news. So many prayers--we will keep them all close to our hearts. What a Jedi family!
So sad for little Noah (No-nuh). Many prayers going up for him from every prayer warrior I know.
Praying for him Donna and for all of you.
praying for him and your family!
praying!
Post a Comment