
I took him to the doctor yesterday morning. I had to take the whole circus with me. I called a sitter who couldn't come and Marc had a meeting so off we went. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they did- the two big kids were perfect. Tuck Tuck chatted up the doc through the whole exam- it's just not his style to be silent. :
After the doctor I dropped of the perscriptions and had to wait TWO hours for them to be filled. We went to lunch and then to the park. I forget to take the kids to the park- I'm glad it's back on our radar now-








Today it rained all morning and the kids grabbed their boots and got to work-



"Mommy, can I sit down in dis water?" "NO- YOU ABSOLUTELY MAY NOT SIT IN THE WATER" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"See, I sit down in dis water!" Sigh. (See his face- he's not sure yet how much trouble he's in- he's trying to judge my expression- getting the camera should be a clue that I'm in a good mood) :)




3 comments:
So sad wittle Char-wee was sick. You can see "I feel bad" all over his face :(
What a week for us all! Our house closing and final walk-through is tomorrow morning. Whooo weee. Dad has had us with a magnifying glass making sure there is not a spot of dust or dirt anywhere. And he's had a paint brush making sure any nicks or chips on ANYTHING are perfect. I want to buy a home from him. Not sell one WITH him. I need a drink--make it a double.
The pictures at the park show me more than ever our Marky and Julia are looking like big kids. Makes me proud, and kind of sad.
Glad we'll be within hugging range starting next Tuesday!
Poor Little Charlie horse :(
Sure hope he feels much better soon!!
BB- you are hilarious!!! So glad to hear we will be seeing more of you!!
Love, Lori
Poor baby! Hope Charlie is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment