
In other news, Marc started a little boys club (like Julia's Little Flowers) that focuses on virtues- it's called the Blue Knights and its run by all the dads-

Marc had his final basketball game on Saturday and BB and Poppy were here to watch- he got the first goal for his team- we were so excited!

We've now moved on from basketball to lacrosse- we don't know anything about it- but when Marky saw the helmet and pads he was in!

Although- his little brother kind of harasses him at practice- this pic shows how little Tucker is by Marc- it's so cute-

So that's about it for us- I leave you with Sunday pics (the blurry edition)! :)






1 comment:
OK, I have to know....do you take family pics every Sunday? If so, WOW!! I pat myself on the back for getting out the door with all the kids dressed (for the most part)! Taking pictures would be ridiculous expectations, especially every week??!! You're amazing! Can you come live with us for awhile?! ;)
Post a Comment