Friday, December 14, 2012

We stay busy

I have so much to blog about- we took a trip to Virginia and Pigeon Forge, Tn, last week.  So much fun- had a great time- but Charlie brought back with him a double ear infection.  I picked him up from Moms Day Out and he didn't even make it out of the driveway of the church- I knew he was sick-
charlie sleeping

Now it's one o'clock when I get him and the doctor is closed from 1-2. So I play at a park for an hour and then head towards the doctor's office and call at 2:00 sharp from the parking lot. Their first appt. is 4:00- so we head to the McWane center to kill the time b/c we are nowhere near our home. By the time I get to the doctors office- I am physically exhausted- this picture was taken after I'd said for the sixth time for the boys NOT to get on the dirty doctors' office floor. I texted it to Marc and said, "wish you were here!" :)  
untitled

2 comments:

Marc said...

MY BOYS!

Love, Daddy

BB said...

Tucker is developing a new language with his game and Charlie is determining barometric pressure the hard way.
Geniuses!