Monday, April 8, 2013

Birthday gifts

I was so busy last week with Easter and planning the parties- and the children were always with me- so I never had a chance to buy them gifts!  Today for Marky's birthday we finally gave them their gifts-

Julia got a My Little Pony castle because she had gone crazy over it when she saw it in the store once- she was so surprised!  She didn't even realize we hadn't given her a gift for her birthday- such a sweetie.

20130408_183555

Tonight she played for hours in the playroom with it-

  20130408_213009

Marky finally got vehicles for his G.I. Joes.  We'd gotten him a bunch of the action figures for Christmas- but nothing to ride in.  He was totally surprised-

20130408_213039

And Marc rigged a contraption so Tucker's planets hang off his bed now and get enough light that they light up at night- what a happy little guy!  :)

planets


Tonight he called Marc up there a million times in regard to the planets.  The last time Marc said, "alright, boys, goodnight- now don't call me up here again- just get some sleep.  You guys are my best buddies!"

Later from Tucker: "Daaaaaaaddy, Daaaaaaaddy!"

Daddy:  "Tucker- what is it- why did you call me all the way up here again?!"

Tucker:  "Daddy, you are my best buddy too."

Daddy:  "Thank you, Buddy- I love you- that was worth the trip back up."  :)  (I heard all this on the monitor)

20130408_213114

1 comment:

BB said...

Awwwwwww. Sweet end to "Birthday Week".
And yes, it was worth Daddy walking back upstairs to hear he's Little Buddy's best friend too!