Monday, April 29, 2013

LAX jamboree

Saturday was a whirlwind.  Marky had a Lacrosse jamboree where he was supposed to play four (shortened) games over the whole day and Julia had a dance recital the same day.  What in the world.  We ended up letting Marky play three games, but he was not allowed to miss Sissy's dance.  :)  Marc got up early and took him to his first early morning game and then the rest of all headed out for the second game.  His big cheering section!  They yell "Go Bubba!!!!" and ask for snacks the whole time.  :)

20130427_112458

20130427_113837

20130427_113855

20130427_113910

20130427_113924

20130427_114121

20130427_115339

I won't lie- I am THRILLED this is over.  It took a lot of time and energy, and I even said we may take next year off altogether!  I think kids sports are CRAZY- but you either join the craziness or don't get to play.  That said- he LOVES this game and had a great team and awesome coaches and we did it.

No comments: