Friday, April 12, 2013

Thomas and the pedal boat

Guess who rolled into town this morning?

IMG_2072

We weren't going to go see him this time because we'd seen him last year, but at the last minute I realized I couldn't let an opportunity to bring my little boys such happiness pass by- so we went!  BB and Poppy met us.

IMG_2069

IMG_2071

They had several activities for the kids to do including a sand box, jump castle, mini golf, storytime, etc-

IMG_2073

Tucker was ecstatic-

IMG_2075

Getting tatoos-

IMG_2077

IMG_2076

They had several train tables-

IMG_2083

IMG_2080

IMG_2081

IMG_2082

Julia and Tucker in the burlap maze-

IMG_2084

IMG_2085

IMG_2086

IMG_2088


We left there and went to BB and Poppy's house and had lunch and put Charlie to bed.  Then it was time to try out their brand new pedal boat!!!!

IMG_2089

IMG_2090

For the first ride, BB and I took the three children-

IMG_2092

IMG_2095

IMG_2096

IMG_2097

Then we soon realized that Tucker wasn't much fun to have on the water today.  :)  He kept leaning out of the boat and complaining so he and BB went put to the house to play in the sandbox.

paddle boat 1

paddle boat 2

Then Marky, Julia and took a spin around the lake.  No comments on the boat leaning- I mean, Julia weighs like 50 something pounds- it's not going to be even!  :)  There are pedals so that three people can pedal at the same time- just the same, my legs were burning when it was over.  It was a LOT of fun though!  Thank you BB and Poppy for getting this awesome toy and for going to see Thomas with us!  :)

paddle boat

1 comment:

Jennifer McShea said...

Such fun! Paddle boats are such fun! And a good work out! And Thomas...I wish he would come this way!