Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My little celebrity....

We all know how Tucker has an extra dose of charm and exuberance  it's just how God made him.   Well- he has turned into a little celebrity at his Moms Day Out program.  Marc takes him in the morning and has been telling me about how the children go crazy when he gets there.  I hadn't ever seen it- so this morning he took pictures- here is my own little Justin Beiber.  :)   Marc said they were being read a story in circle time and all jumped out of their chairs to swarm him-

tuck - Copy

tuck 1 - Copy

tuck 2 - Copy

In other news- I finally took the children to the zoo yesterday.  I used to go almost once a week- and now we almost never go.  I should use it more.  They have a new dino discovery thing with these robotic, lifelike dinosaurs that move, moan and spit water at you!  They loved it- and amazingly- Charliebear wasn't scared at all!

tuck 4 - Copy

tuck 5 - Copy

tuck 7 - Copy

tuck 6 - Copy

tuck 3 - Copy

No comments: