A few happy Sunday pictures. :) Marc has to wear a plain white shirt when he altar serves- you know Momma would spice it up if he wasn't serving. :)
We are trying to get ORGANIZED around here. I bought a ton of drawer organizers and paper organizers and such yesterday. I want a place for everything and everything in its place. Of course I had that for years, but over time it all gets mixed together and now who in the world knows where the stapler is? We will fix that.
And we are getting curriculum in the mail every day. I made the "mistake" of going to book group last Monday and leaving Marc and Zaza alone with a Rosetta stone telemarketer. :) They were having their huge summer sale and Daddy cannot pass up a great deal. So here we are- ready for any language any child might want to learn. :) Each of those main languages has 5 years of language lessons! Zaza bought us two of them as early Christmas presents. We are so grateful!
In that same vein, little Marc has decided he wants to learn German this year. How many fifth grade classes teach German? I don't know of any in our town, but next summer he is going to Germany and how awesome it will be to have a little of the language under his belt. I'm all for letting the pursue the things that really interest them. :) Big Marc is going to try to learn it at night as well.
We spent Saturday at BB and Poppy's farm to celebrate BB's birthday! We picked blueberries, swam and had lemon blueberry cake for dessert. We also had watermelon. I was smart this time and after the children got out of the pool I washed them off in the warm outdoor shower and put their pajamas on. When we got home we just dropped them into bed. :)
We're keeping the TV off most days in the summer and a lot of creative play has come from that.
Alright- off to have a Sunday rest!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment