Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Boys Choir Concert

Last night Marc sang in his third Christmas concert with the Birmingham Boys Choir.  It was amazing as usual and such a blessing to hear those angel voices.  :)


BB and Poppy came to support our big boy.


Rehearsing beforehand-
  
 





And while all of their ensemble performances were gorgeous, probably my favorite part is when we ALL sing and the boys sing like angels in the rafters.  Marc is one of the sopranos and it is amazing to hear how precisely they hit their notes!



With his buddy after the concert!  They are on the same basketball team as well.


 And on another note- this morning when I walked out of my bedroom I saw a little Indian girl and noble knight.  :)  She dresses him up like a doll baby.  They are my early birds- Tucker and Marc always sleep in.  What a happy sight to wake up to- I love these sweet angels!




1 comment:

BB said...

Love Hiawatha and Braveheart!!!! The concert was amazing, we loved every second.
Ahhhhm, explanation for the pose I struck with Marky. You were telling him to put his chin up, so I put my chin up. Or had a crick in my neck. Or was asking if there was a fly on my chin. Or was about to howl. Or......
Nevermind.