Sunday, December 7, 2014

St. Nicholas Day and Sunday pics

Marky spent the night away from home on Friday evening, so I told St. Nicholas he could visit us on Saturday night instead- Saturday is St. Nicholas' Day after all.  ;)   The children went to bed so excited to see their new slippers, chocolate coins and books when they woke up.  I always put them in the music room underneath our "St. Nicholas" collection.





The two early birds- Julia is always first up and Tucker is never far behind- got in there before anyone else.  We could hear them through the fireplace saying, "Oh, I love your slippers!', "Oh thank you, yours are nice too", "Look, mine fit on top of my footy jammies!"   :)



And this cuteness almost did me in this morning for church.  Matching Christmas clothes are just too much!  These boys are such a blessing!











And today after church we had naother Troops of St. George meeting at the house- these boys know how to have fun.






No comments: