Yet, amidst the hustle and bustle, I hear my children singing "Hark, the herald angels sing" today in the car and indulge in those little voices singing "Pleased as man with man to dwell- Jesus our Emmanuel" and when I forget the last verse Marky reminds us,
Mild He lays His glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth
Hark! The herald angels sing
Glory to the newborn King!
Go get 'em Clark Griswold!
Meanwhile, BB and Poppy have been on a trip to see Memaw and Pawpaw and they went and stayed at The Greenbriar! It was gorgeous with beautiful snow, and they celebrated Memaw and Pawpaw's 64th anniversary!
"Glory to the newborn King!"
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




2 comments:
It's Chtistmas with Donna...go big or go home!!!
Yay! you were able to get your tree after all before the par-tay. I knew you could do it. House is going to look great...and I LOVE those pics of GreenBriar. Would love to see that in person one day. Oh, and Marc looks just like his dad in that one close up of him on the shelf. Yep.
Post a Comment