Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Soccer and zoo

A few pics from Tucker's soccer game.  I'm afraid we aren't quite ready to focus on sports yet.  He starts off well and then loses steam and focus towards the end!  He has fun though!


 

Who has gotten distracted?  :)

He's running- just not to the ball.  :)

"Hmm...I think I'll have some water."


"Tuck-uh- you are having some watah?  I can have some?"

"I can have some watah?  You can share?"

Marky had a zoo science class on reptiles today.  By the way, Marc dropped him off this morning and said that Marky said, "Last time we got to feed the giraffes.  They stick out their long black tongues and we give them cabbage and what not."  Marc laughed at the "what not"- he said, "he is his mother's son."  :)

We went at 11:30 to pick him up and stayed for lunch and a quick trip to see animals.



"Wook, Mommy!  Dis weaf wooks wikes a fishy!"


Precious Charliebear- thank you for talking like a baby and having chubby cheeks and always holding my hand.  :)  You are my sweet baby!

And we do almost all of our afternoon school work on the porch now.  Today after science class I read history and religion aloud to all and did grammar with Marky while Julia practiced cursive.  Two little boys came in and out and played in the sandbox right beside us.  I love Spring homeschool!  The coffee table is always full of books.

No comments: