Monday, March 7, 2016

Concert and Tucker crafts

Marc had a concert yesterday with the Birmingham Boys Choir.  He took a break from choir in the fall, but he is really enjoying being back in.  This time they sang with the U.S. Coast Guard Academy Glee Club and The Warblers, a local group of senior men.  It was such a patriotic night!



At the end the BBC, the Coast Guard cadets, and the Warblers all sang together.  So many voices from ages 10 to 80 and it was precious.  



Speaking of choir, I just found this YouTube video from when Marc went with them this summer to Pilsen, Czech Republic and Germany.  I want to put it on here so I don't forget it. 



I am trying to clean the house today and Tucker's art projects are everywhere!!  I know I should be more strict with him, but at the same time I'm proud of the work he does.  In the kitchen he was working on a U.S.A. map.  "Mommy, please don't move it- I have to finish it."  So goes another paper project for me to walk around.  :)



 I was going to throw all this paper on the floor in the den away, but then I saw that each one was an individual state with capital. 





The reason I try to put this stuff on the blog is that it would be impossible for me to keep all of the art he does every day.   

We love your beautiful mind little Tuck Tuck!

2 comments:

BB said...

Tucker is a true "autodidact". His little mind has to be learning, making, growing, doing all the time. And it is very cute all at the same time. Love, love, love our little leprechaun.

holly said...

I got advice from a mama who was not wanting to trash all her kids art, but also didn't want to hold onto all of it!! She takes a picture of it, then throws it away. At the end of the year, she makes a snapfish album of their art for the year. Smart, huh?