On Good Friday went to Stations of the Cross at noon. Marc was the cross bearer. It was very reverent.
We had a wonderful day at home today cleaning, gardening and getting everything beautiful for Easter. I had some great helpers!
Tucker and Charlie soaped up all the furniture and cushions. :)
Charlie liked to help "winse" them off.
Sissy was in charge of planting flowers in the porch pots-
This summer many of our shrubs died because of the drought. Poppy cut away the old, dead plants and we began the process of planting new ones today. We have no idea what we are doing, but it's fun. Daddy is such a hard worker. We've been married almost 16 years, and we've never once hired anyone to do the yard. Daddy is a workhorse!
Our reward for all the hard work- a beautiful, clean, pollen-free (for now) porch!
And because all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, we had plenty of tree climbing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
I love your porch. I need to come sit with you on it soon!
Post a Comment