BB was on hand as always!
By the way, Tucker's boutonnière was made by Daddy. :)
Priest: "The body of Christ."
Tucker: "Amen."
“I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”
John 6:51
Sunday school group plus a Catholic school-
After the reception we went to lunch-
Congratulations Tucker! We are so happy for you! And you were so happy today- your little dimple was always out! We love you sweet boy- and God loves you even more!
P.S. Friday we made this little video where you showed off your flag skills-
P.P.S.-
Here's a little peek at Marky's first Communion day five years ago- my boys are growing up!
And Sissy's!

























1 comment:
What a blessing this little guy has been to us, and what a blessing this day was. Truly touching, and made "the joy of the Lord is our strength" come alive!
Post a Comment