Marc's art is really beautiful now-
Julia's is so much more refined this year- I LOVE these ballet slippers!
She drew this after a baby picture of Tucker-
Now Tucker and Charlie seem to mainly use art as a time to socialize. :) I still enjoy seeing their art.
Tucker's-
He was supposed to copy Picasso's "Armand Roulin"-
And Picasso's "Child with Dove"-
And Homer's "Fisherman's Wife"-
And Charlie Brown-
He calls this his Notre Dame compass.
And they did a cube that reflected themselves. The top is their favorite color- left side is interests and hobbies- right side is self portrait. Tucker explained, "My favorite color is green. I am a singer in two choirs. I love singing, Star Wars, Outer Space and Crafts." :)
And finally sweet little Charliebear. I think he was so busy talking he didn't even color most of his pictures-
One of my favorite things the teacher does is take their picture every year on the first day of class. :)
Marky happened to be wearing the same shirt so I retook his picture. He has grown a slat or two higher since September- his neck stretched out! :)
Such a fun night. I love this sweet art class and have been blessed by the art instruction and probably even more, by the fun social time the children have together with their friends every week.






























No comments:
Post a Comment