Charlie asked why Annie didn't get any chocolate and I said, "St. Nicholas knows she's too young." Later I walked by and there were baby "puffs" in her slippers. Charlie smiled and said, "St. Nicholas knows she can have puffs so he came back with some." :)
And Daddy read us the new stories.
And here is the happiest, happiest baby!! I did our Christmas cards yesterday and she just rolled in the tot bloc happy as a clam. I would look over and smile and she would smile and then keep rolling and playing. Anastasia, you are a blessing!
It's still a pretty tree and we are going to decorate it outside- the only place it fits!
This weekend we watched the George C. Scott Christmas Carol- it is Marc's favorite. I believe we will watch all the versions before the season is over. Big Marc LOVES Christmas movies.
And here are some pictures from when BB babysat Anastasia while we went to the funeral the other day- she showed BB all her tricks. She played with her toys-
She rolled..... :)
And she chewed on her little toes. :)






































No comments:
Post a Comment