Saturday, March 2, 2019

Horse show, this and that

Julia had fun at a little dressage show this morning.  She decided to ride English because that's what she is used to, but she wants to do the next ones Western.  She did very well- I was told by several people there what great posture and poise she has on the horse.  We are so proud of our little horsey girl!


I love the beauty and peace at this farm-



Getting "Hannah" ready-


















After she "tested", one of the judges gave her a 10 minute clinic with advice on improvement-



Here she is earlier in the week practicing- 


Julia is also doing great with her sewing- she has made two little draw-string bags and a denim skirt for herself.  Now she's making a peasant blouse.  :)



They had their last day of Co-op on Thursday.  Julia and Tucker both took drama this year and their classes had "plays".


Tucker had several parts including a rooster that two girls tried to kill-

Our dryer was on the fritz on Tuesday so we ran to Home Depot to get a new one.  The salesman said he could order on that would take "3-5 days" to come in.  Nope- on to Lowes where we got the largest one they make (we do TONS of laundry) and took it home with us that night.  I was out of a dryer for about 8 hours.  This train keeps moving.  :)

Charlie managed to get his finger slammed by the car door during the dryer shopping.   I took pictures to show Shana, but now I laugh at them because you can see Annie in the background.  :)



(P.S. On this one she said, "oh yes- that pinky is way too far extended laterally- it may be dislocated."  I had to write back, "um- that's not the finger he hurt!"  Ha!


It turned out he was fine. :)

Both boys were SO EXCITED about getting a giant box.  They have made it a TC tower- the inside has all types of pipe cleaner and buttons.



Annie loves baby C!   




And little sister has new a trick!  I walked in the room and my heart was in my throat.  I was so sad, and she was so happy!  It's too soon, baby girl!  Stay little a bit longer.  We love you so much!



No comments: