
His first priestly blessing is given to the Bishop who has ordained him-
He said his first Mass on Sunday morning and Marc and Tucker were blessed to altar serve-
Afterwards we had a large, church-wide potluck and he gave people "first blessings"-
Sunday afternoon, Tucker's Godfather and his sons came from Georgia and picked Tucker up and drove him up to his first SLEEPOVER summer camp! Charlie was supposed to go as well, but his broken arm prevented it. These three boys are going to have the best time-
Getting checked in-
Every child receives a bandana with your team color- apparently our boys ended up on the light pink team. Sheesh.
They always have fun ice-breaker games-
Making a team name and banner- I knew artist Tucker would be all over that-

Gaga Ball-

Go Luke!
One of the fun things about this camp is that it is at a Benedictine monastery/boarding school. The monks come out and play with the kids!
Dodgeball with the monks-
Making a rosary-
And we are having leisurely summer days. We've gone to the park a lot, which is unusual for us. It's fun!
I call this picture "Before and After"- what a difference 7 years can make-
They are playing with blocks and Legos all the time (and apparently taking pictures with my phone)-
Playing a lot of games- we love Monopoly Deal- it's Monopoly you can play in 15 minutes. And we have taught them how to play Scrabble, which has been fun.
I took them to see Aladdin the other night- it was SO GOOD. I thought I wouldn't like it, but I loved it!
Little Dumpcake loves to watch a 30 minute baby show in the morning. It makes her SO HAPPY. She doesn't wake up hungry and wants to wait a bit for breakfast (like Mommy)-
She gets so happy and laughs out loud at puppets-
We love you, sweet Sunshine!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment