Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tucker's Party, this and that

We celebrated Tucker's birthday party on Thursday morning at a jump castle place.  Weekday mornings are MUCH less expensive than the weekends, and our friends were kind enough to take a 1/2 school day off to celebrate with us. 

The party was in the dark and everyone had light up bands. 















 



 

I bought the cake too late to get it decorated, so my sweet friend did it during the party!

 



























 
 


Thursday evening we had a treat- we went to see Les Miserables touring show!  When I was around 10 my aunt gave me this book of Les Miserables piano music and sat down and played all the songs for me and told me the story. 

I learned to play all the songs and knew all the words but never even had a tape of it until years later.  In high school I saw it for the first time and was so touched.  So when I heard it was coming to town I bought tickets for me and the four oldest children.  Then my sister-in-law reminded me that there are a few racy parts that I had forgotten about and it wouldn't be appropriate for T and C.  So I gave the tickets to a precious young newlywed couple we know and we all had a great time. 




 
 


 These guys had basketball games on Saturday.  Charlie had his best game of all time and scored 10 points.  Both teams won and we were proud of our boys!

 

A few Sunday pictures-

 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 


She found Julia's earmuffs the other day and looked so cute.  :)

No comments: