All this year Marky has been going to a once-a-month kids "bible study" at a friend of mine's home. It's called Kids 4 Jesus and the material was just amazing. We studied virtues like modesty, sincerity, vigilence, etc. Today we had our last meeting. The babies go upstairs with a sitter and the moms stay with the "big" kids. Here are the kids looking at the lesson- this month the theme was "holy daring".

Here's Marc doing the Holy Spirit relay. He had a cape with a cross on it and had to yell, "Holy Spirit, come into my heart and give me holy daring" and then run and give somebody high five and hand them a picture of Jesus, because when the Holy Spirit empowers us we can share Jesus with others.

Here's the class with the teachers. You can see the little mobiles on the table that we made- they had the seven sacraments on them. I'm so glad little man had this program and look forward to doing it again next year.
3 comments:
To see this precious grandson being raised to know Jesus so well, and so early, blesses my ole heart more than words can say. You left off that he was awarded "Most Reverent" in this class. His spiritual growth this year, his understanding at age 4, has amazed me. Thank you, thank you Donna and Marc for raising him as you do, and thank you, thank you, Lord for guiding him!
By the way, I see on your friends' blogs that they are also striving to train their children in the admonition of the Lord. When I see so much bad today...I see so much hope too. God bless us everyone!
BB
how precious donna! i love that you things like this going for him at such a young age. you are setting a wonderful foundation for him! and LOVE the sacarament mobile! oh, and bb...i'm striving to raise my children in the admonition of the Lord too...my hubby just won't let me blog about it! ha! so I just stick to blogging about fashion :)
Holly, I know that you do--girl, I keep up! I even know about you seeing Jim Caveziel (how is that spelled?), NFP, etc. So precious! You are beautiful inside and outside.
Now, gotta run find me some nude shoes. These stubby legs will be looking long soon! I love you fashion blog, I really do learn a lot!
Post a Comment