Thursday, June 19, 2008

What we've been up to


I love summer days- we stay busy outside. After pictures yesterday we went to the zoo with Aunt Shana. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have Shana living here with a job that lets her be off some of the days of the week- and she's always up to go somewhere- especially Moe's. : ) Isn't it cute how Julia is chewing on the dirty train railing?
Our philosophy with sunglasses is "go big or go home".
And here is our awesome "baby" pool at the YMCA. Isn't this thing awesome? At the deepest point it is only 1 1/2 feet so I can literally sit in a chair and watch my two non-swimmers play. It's like a big, clean bathtub.
After swimming today we went to Chick-fil-a to eat lunch and play on the playground. Julia insisted on wearing her sunglasses inside. She is kind of addicted to sunglasses like her mommy. The lady at the counter asked for her autograph.

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Fun summer days are awesome! Wish we had us an "aunt shana" in our town. In Panama City, we had aunt carmen...but those days are gone.

holly said...

Love summer! We went to the zoo this week too with my sis and her boys in town, and had a blast! By the way, Keith and Nicole still go to starbucks in the summer :) That was the best field trip so far for my visiting sister!

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well...posted a big girl pic of me and mentioned that I ESPECIALLY like to go to Moe's....after all I do for you...

:)

--Shelley said...

i agree with the sunglass rule...refer to the pic of Streed and me on my blog

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Love it and I am so jealous of a zoo! We would be there once a week with the O-man. I know your kiddos love it! And I'm wishing I had Aunt Shana, too!!! Love the chewing of the dirty rail. Some germs are good, right? that's what I tell myself, at least.

annieck said...

LOVE the "chewing the rail" shot!!!
I SO miss the zoo days. Work stinks! ;(
Glad you guys are having lots of fun this summer!!! We need to get the kiddos together soon. :)