Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You oughta be in pictures...

So today we got our annual portraits made. Thank goodness Aunt Shana was able to go with us to portrait innovations and get these done. It was a lot of work- I was crawling all over the place and trying to get Julia to sit or stand still is almost impossible. Here are the results- we're pretty happy! This picture of them kissing was just a whim- it wasn't posed- they just did it.
I didn't crop this one well- but you get the idea....

Happy happy babies!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my good gashus, are they precious pictures or what? Man do I miss those babies!
BB

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you came back from 1954 into the blogging world... :-)
Those are some adorable babies!

annieck said...

PRECIOUS!!! :)
We've missed you!

Kris and Stacey said...

They are so precious and look so grown up. LOVE the picture of them kissing. I always hate getting pictures done but love the end result. You have inspired me to call and make an appointment. How does the 30th sound for slide and cake? It's Jack's birthday. I will call you.

Emily said...

these are just GREAT! you have some gorgeous kids, donna!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

love, love, love the kissing one! too sweet and so great to capture such a precious moment!

Christy Jordan said...

They are such dolls! Those pictures are so sweet!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous pictures, donna!! Your babies are absolutely beautiful and I love the kissing on a whim. Mine do that for pics sometimes too.

--Shelley said...

it is so sad that i barely know them and that julia hasn't a clue who i am. at least marky knows i am streedums mom.

Jill Williamson said...

uh...how sweet! My mom has a picture of Chad kissing me and is still precious to me...they are beautiful...wow...how marky looks like a big little boy...so tall!