
Next time I want to sell a house- remind me not to do it in the summer during a pregnancy. All this "killing time by getting out of the house after working so hard to get it clean" stuff is getting to me! Today we had an open house from 2-4 so we went to the zoo to do the fountains. Julia played in them by hopping- she hops all the time.

Magic City residents- have you been to the zoo since they added "Foam Zone"? It is AWESOME! Marky played in it for like an hour! It's just tons and tons of bubbles!

You do have to pay a token to get in and once you get out you have to have another token to get back in (just a tip I learned the hard way!).

After soaking in fountains and foams we got drinks and cooled off on the train. Thanks BB for being here for me! Oh and no good news from the open house- only one couple came and they don't even have their house on the market yet. Oh well- when it's supposed to work out it will work out- and that might not be now. I trust God completely in this matter!
2 comments:
You amaze me girl. Glad your mom was there to help. What in the world is foam zone? Do I need to get to B-ham or what? I feel like I have missed all of the fun summer stuff. Pray for me. I have my first Premier Party tomorrow night. I have been painting the preschool wing at our church all week and now I am starting Premier......WHAT??????? Church has mentioned children's minister again. I just don't feel like God is leading me down that path......I just feel so exhausted right now!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you can relate. I am ready for school to start so we can slow down!! Call me soon.
That FOAM ZONE looks awesome!! At least you guys are finding fun stuff to do to stay out of the house.
Post a Comment