So today we went to Huntsville (me, the kids and "Aunt" Shana) to visit Hillary- (my college friend who always comments on my posts!). We had the BEST time and laughed so much- we were all Alpha Gams in college and lived in the same house. Our kids got along great and Marky cried for Owen on the way home (apparently Owen cried for Marky too). I don't have a camera right now, because Marc left our's in Ohio weeks ago (hence no pictures on posts). Hopefully it will come in the mail soon. For more pics and details on our day in the rocket city- see Hillary's blog! Thanks Hill!Thursday, July 31, 2008
Which way to sisterhood...
So today we went to Huntsville (me, the kids and "Aunt" Shana) to visit Hillary- (my college friend who always comments on my posts!). We had the BEST time and laughed so much- we were all Alpha Gams in college and lived in the same house. Our kids got along great and Marky cried for Owen on the way home (apparently Owen cried for Marky too). I don't have a camera right now, because Marc left our's in Ohio weeks ago (hence no pictures on posts). Hopefully it will come in the mail soon. For more pics and details on our day in the rocket city- see Hillary's blog! Thanks Hill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
what a fun day...aunt shana is a good sport. i said this on hillary's blog but let me tell you too how cute you all three look. ADORABLE pictures!!
yes, it's me...hours after leaving the first comment....
what are the dang words to "which way to sisterhood"...
it's drivng me crazy...i'm stuck on "which way to something good"!!
help!!
looks like yall had a fun day! yall all look so great!!
Well I was just going to say that you got "Which way to sisterhood" in my head.THANKS!
I've been chanting/ singing it all night.
We had such a great time. thanks again for trekking all the way up here! I owe you a trip! Just let me know when you're ready for this crowd!
Hill
You all look great!
Will you add me to your blog?
therosskilpatricks.blogspot.com/
fun fun. I bet Kelly wishes she was there to join in on the fun. She misses Hill and Hunstville. Well, ready or not ...here we come! I am excited!
Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment