Tuesday, November 11, 2008
It's been a while
Has it really been a week since I last posted? Don't worry- Obama didn't end my blog! I have so many things to say- I've almost posted a million times about organization, homeschooling, friendships, and babies- but I can't seem to gather my thoughts enough to really sit down and write. Yesterday was the most wonderful day for mothering- I thank God so much for those days where everyone is in a good mood and the day just seems to be filled with grace. We need them to reflect on when the hard days are upon us! Well- no time to talk- I'm headed to the doctor. Just wanted to say good morning and we'll talk soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i love days like that so much. it has been a while since I have had one but i love hearing about others. You have reminded me that they are real and that even in the bad days God is still good. Love to hear about the homeshooling stuff!!!
I've missed your witty posts! Glad to hear that things are well. I, too, love those wonderful mothering days. That's why when people ask me how many children I want, I tell them it depends on what day you ask me.
Post a Comment