Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby's Room

Here is little buddy's room. It used to be our master bedroom and was already this yellow color with the blue drapes. So we just went with it. This is now the guest room/nursery so we moved the guest bed up here. It looks more exciting in person- more colorful.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, I love the room and can hardly wait to sleep in the big girl bed with little buddy in the crib. Babies do change the world!!

Kris and Stacey said...

I love it Donna. You did a great job. Can you believe in a month you will become a family of five!!!! I could not sleep last night, so at 3:00 this morning I went blog reading. Your jib jab made me laugh so hard. So I spent an hour making one of our own. Thanks for helping me pass a sleepless night. Keep us updated on baby Tucker.

The Keeper said...

It looks WONDERFUL. A perfect welcome home present for baby Tucker!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

That is beautiful, Donna! So classic and sweet! I know you can't wait for little Tucker to be occupying it! We can't wait, either! Who knows? You could just have a little Christmas surprise make his appearance early?

annieck said...

Looks great, Donna!!! Love the nursery and the name. Can't wait to see that sweet face.:)

LeAnne said...

i can't wait to see that new little man!! the nursery is perfect...i love it!!