Monday, December 29, 2008
Hanging in there....
It's no secret to those around here that this has been the hardest 9th month of pregnancy I've had. I'm just exhausted, and I have aches and pains I've never had before. I think the holidays being here, plus having two little ones that keep me on my feet, have put a real strain on me physically. But I am not alone. My husband has totally taken over and helped me. He does everything- any gap in the housework is getting filled by him right now (and there are LOTS of gaps). And he doesn't complain. He just jumps right in and takes the burden right off my shoulders. And, even with my huge belly and old lady ankles, he tells me I look pretty. I'm just so grateful to have a servant leader in my home. We all need a soft place to fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow, that almost brings tears to my eyes. I'm so grateful that you brought this son into our lives. I am praying now for Julia to find a mate of such a Godly character. Thank you Marc for loving our precious daughter and serving her and our grandchildren as you do.
awesome post Donna...HUGE kuddos to your hubby. hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and i'm sure you DO look beautiful!!
I am crying at the post and at your mom's response. Marc IS great!!! And you deserve him. You make a perfect pair- a wonderful couple who serves each other.
And, having seen you lately, you look AMAZING! I think you're doing a great job! All for precious little Tucker. You can do it!! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment