Monday, March 30, 2009

Piece of Advice....

...Never, and I mean never, ask your child if you are chubby. That's all I have to say about that.

8 comments:

Amy said...

too funny!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Why would one do such a thing?

Kris and Stacey said...

So funny Donna. Hamilton has made me cry before with some of his comments. If I want to know the truth about something, I just ask him.

LeAnne said...

you do not have to worry about me asking my kiddos something like that, EVER!!!

annieck said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you (or someone) had that momentary lack in judgment. ;)

--Shelley said...

oh yes, out of the mouth of babes. funny what they are honest about and what they are not

The Dettling's said...

Oh, I'm so afraid when we can actually understand what James is trying to tell us! And you're not chubby! You're BEAUTIFUL!!

christian and amanda said...

silas to me, "do you have another baby in your bottom, too, momma?