Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love you Juliabug

Happy Birthday to my sweet, angelgirl. You are three years old now and you are the sunshine of our lives. You are always, always, always happy and in a joyful mood. You light up the room with your sweet, innocent spirit. You say thank you for anything we do. You are the sweetest little cuddlebug and love to give us spontaneous hugs and kisses. You were the easiest newborn baby that I've ever seen and you are our precious gift. Thank you for showing us how to be joyful in all things and saying "i have fun day" every night as we put you to bed. We love you so much!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Julia! I am so sorry that we missed her party and birthday, but I have a gift for her and Marc and will get it to you this week. I have to love all over my goddaughter, even though I didn't quite come through (having a jaundice newborn and all) I love you Julia (and I think your mama is pretty awesome as well!)
Julie

LeAnne said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little Julia!!

BB said...

Awwwwww. I love her so much it hurts. She is simply the sweetest, happiest, most fun little person ever. Donna, you sometimes look at her and sing, "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart". So Julia!
Three years ago, we knew we had a special gift. We just didn't know it was our Julia. Blessed are we!
BB (whose heart is all tied around Julia's little finger)

Amy said...

What a DOLL!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

AWWW! I was there when she was born (not THERE, but I got to see her at the hospital!)! What a precious gift. She is absolutely a wonderful, adoarble little lady! THREE!!! WOW! Congrats and Happy Birthday, Julia!