This week I went to this:
... and was amazed at the talent on the stage. The voices of the lead characters filled the theater.While I was at that- Marc and the kids went to this:

because we believe in freedom of speech and freedom to dissent, unlike some major news networks we know of.
Then my inlaws got here Thursday-Tuesday to finally meet baby Tucker! We haven't seen them since August. On Friday we went to Anniston to the museum of natural history and the Berman museum of world history which my father-in-law especially loved. Then on Saturday we went to Tannehill State Park and went to their flea market thingy and rode the train, ate ice cream at a old-fashioned candy place and then played on a playground in the woods. It was wonderful. I took almost no pictures of the entire weekend.
They left this morning and now I'm running to the movies for an intervention. As I talked to a close, close friend of mine (whom you likely know) tonight, she let me know that she was at the grocery store getting cupcakes and icecream and a magazine and I said, "what's going on?!" and she said, "it's one of those nights." So I'm running out to cheer up the day and we are going to see 17 Again. Good times!
Update: I figured out a sure fire way to get her out of the blues was to match her t-shirt with mine so we could laugh hysterically as we walked around. We raced to see who could buy tickets and get inside first and then cackled through the movie. Then we went back to her house so she could show me funny, fat pictures of me that she had found. I hope she feels better....I mean, a little self-deprecation for the good of another person is noble, right?




3 comments:
You and "She Who Shall Remain Nameless", but has cheeks like ours, are hysterical. Sounds like a fun night. I hope you blew the paper straw covers over the auditorium, and laughed until Coke came out your noses;)
I can not tell you how much I needed a night like last night...you truly are my bestest friend ever ever ever and I love you to pieces.
i love how shana is sporting the messy up-do and a fashionable scarf with her shirt from '98. yall are so funny
Post a Comment