So I found a bathing suit. I had a funny post about this, but I think now I'm too modest to talk about it. :) Let's just say that the first bathing suit (dress) I showed my husband he sang "thank you for being a friend" from Golden Girls. I went with the tankini. We're off to the bay- Tuckerboy is staying with BB and Poppy for the first time. I think they will have so much fun. And I plan to enjoy my big kids and hubby. I'm playing this Enya music to make myself believe that my time will be relaxing and tranquil, but I know I'll be hauling around floaties, snacks, toys, etc. and be trying to keep my Sissybug alive the whole time. Still...a gal can dream.......Wednesday, July 15, 2009
And we're off...
So I found a bathing suit. I had a funny post about this, but I think now I'm too modest to talk about it. :) Let's just say that the first bathing suit (dress) I showed my husband he sang "thank you for being a friend" from Golden Girls. I went with the tankini. We're off to the bay- Tuckerboy is staying with BB and Poppy for the first time. I think they will have so much fun. And I plan to enjoy my big kids and hubby. I'm playing this Enya music to make myself believe that my time will be relaxing and tranquil, but I know I'll be hauling around floaties, snacks, toys, etc. and be trying to keep my Sissybug alive the whole time. Still...a gal can dream.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
perfect. golden girls, huh? did you go to coldwater creek? geez.
can't wait to see pics, and hear stories, of course.
love you, big girl.
Donna, I totally cracked up about the Golden Girls suit. I can see my Geoff doing something similar. Gotta love their honesty, right?! I'm sure you look fantastic in your tankini! Hope you all have a wonderful time. Blessings!
Who can say where the ro-wode goes?
OK- Golden Girls owned me. Hilarious. Gotta love Marc. He knows you too well. You should have just called it your tribute to Bea Arthur and gone with it.
Awesome.
Post a Comment