Zaza had fun with the kids. Because they live so far away, we don't get to see them but a few times a year. I long for them to really "know" the kids and I think they are starting to. The kids loved having them here.
They had motorcycle races going on outside the window and Marky and Juliabug loved it. I've never ridden a motorcycle in my life...I need to. Maybe I should start a bucket list.
In other news- our house is still for sale. So far we've had a few people come by, but the phone isn't ringing off the hook. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. We keep looking at other houses, we took Grandpa and Zaza to see some while we were here. We woke up this morning to water leaking through the formal living room ceiling- that's never a good thing. So we're getting ready to throw more money at this house. Times like these make me want to actually downsize- it does seem like mo' money mo' problems.We are getting ready to go to the beach this week. I've got a sitter coming tomorrow afternoon so I can get a new bathing suit (AAAHHH- cue the whiskey), new floaties for Sissy and other essentials for the trip. It's a conference for Marc so it's not really a vacation for him- and since he's working- it's not exactly a vacation for me- but it's paid for by other folks so I will take it!
P.S. I accidentally watched the last 1/2 of the Bachelorette tonight (I've never watched it before and know nothing about the players). What in the world? Does this girl have parents- how can you act this way on national T.V. ? Aren't your grandparents going to see you? And the "falling asleep in the fantasy suite" guy- what was that about? Good girls keep their hands to themselves.




1 comment:
Motorcycle museum looks fun!
Didn't know the house was on the market again.
We, too, had some lovely rain INSIDE the house yesterday
And those kiddos are adorable.
I can't bear to watch the bachelor or -ette version. they must not have grandparents- agreed.
OK- there are my fragmented thoughts on your post. So sorry for the lack of complete sentences and thoughts. :)
Post a Comment