I think he and Ellis are in a competition to who can be the biggest sweetest baby. Your posts about Tucker remind me so much of my sweet Ellis. He is a cutie!
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
3 comments:
hilarious. his face clearly looks like he just got busted.
Oh, he can't hide the guilt!! Hilarious!
I think he and Ellis are in a competition to who can be the biggest sweetest baby. Your posts about Tucker remind me so much of my sweet Ellis. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment