Today is my sweet Mommy's b'day. I know what you are thinking, how can that young woman be my mother if I'm....a'hem...older than a teen. She has the fountain of youth- she acts as young as she looks- which is great for me because I have a herd of crazy kids that she can help me chase. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside and if she knows you- she has probably prayed and/or fasted for you. Happy Birthday Mom- you are the best wife, mother, daughter, and grandmother anyone has ever had (not to mention the best special education teacher for 25 years). I love you and hope to be 1/2 the woman you are!Thursday, July 9, 2009
Happy Birthday Mom! (BB)
Today is my sweet Mommy's b'day. I know what you are thinking, how can that young woman be my mother if I'm....a'hem...older than a teen. She has the fountain of youth- she acts as young as she looks- which is great for me because I have a herd of crazy kids that she can help me chase. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside and if she knows you- she has probably prayed and/or fasted for you. Happy Birthday Mom- you are the best wife, mother, daughter, and grandmother anyone has ever had (not to mention the best special education teacher for 25 years). I love you and hope to be 1/2 the woman you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love me some Sammy Kershaw! Thanks for the song, and the sweet words. I'm just proud to be here.
Just FYI...I taught Sp. Ed. for 29 1/2 years not 25. Plus, I had sick leave that technically made me retire with 30 years. I'm just saying....those last 4 must NOT be excluded ;)I don't think I developed this twitch in my left eye until those last four!
Happiest of Birthday wishes to my favorite BB!!
You have brought godly inspiration and encouragement to so many people. I'm so thankful to be one of them!
love, Christy
from the one who could be your second daughter and shares your nose, I love you tons and happy birthday, sweet BB!!
What a sweet post, Donna. And Happy Birthday, BB! Saw the new 'do on Holly's blog and I likey.
Donna, something made me think about the song, "Pump, pump, pump, get it, get it" yesterday and I thought of you and started to do the dance in my kitchen. Wished you were there to join in. :)
You girls are so sweet. I want to have a big spend the night party for all of you, and stay in another room just to hear your laughs! That's what I miss most about Donna being gone I think...girl laughter! I love every one of you!
"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you." Phil: 1:3
Happy Birthday, BB! You are amazing!!
Post a Comment