
Today we went to a birthday party for one of
Marky's best friends. It was a lot of fun- and if you think the pool looks like the state of Alabama-
it does.

It was a really special day at the Governor's Mansion. All the boys from his kindergarten were there for "water wars" with water guns. Even their teacher came. Special memories for sure.

P.S. Here's a peek at the
sunroom:
7 comments:
Listen here, Ms. Fancy Pants!
That is SO cool! I remember that we studied the Alabama- shaped pool in 4th grade Alabama history! So cool that y'all have been there so often!
what the heck? was the kid related to the gov?
Yes- he's his grandson. :)
Wow...hob nobbing (sp?) with the political elite. Ms. Fancy Pants, indeed!
How fun! AND how cool is that pool?!?
Love that you got a picture of the sunroom! Ha!
This made me laugh. Only you Donna....only you. Do I need a VIP pass to visit you now?? Tell Marky he has really great taste in friends.
Ok, Sam is doing great. We should get biopsy results within 4 weeks. His birthday is tomorrow. And I think we have sold our house!!! Working on a contract now. Where will we live? We have NO idea. Am I stressed? For some reason not at all. I guess I know we will have a roof over our head and worse case senerio the boys and I can go to Mobile for a few weeks until we figure something out. Call me when you get a minute.
SHOWOFF! :) I wish we had your friends! Good company!
Post a Comment