Saturday, September 12, 2009
Taylor take me away
Yesterday afternoon I was talking on the phone to a friend and in the background of my house you heard the clear sounds of pandemonium. Tears, fights, hungry babies.....everybody was losing it. I, on the other hand, kept chatting cheerfully and said, "it's fine- I'm out of here in one hour." It's amazing how knowing that you have a night out gets you to handle the present chaos so much better. I did get off the phone and handled the various crises. I just had a happy spirit about it because I knew I was off to Surin and to the Taylor Swift concert with Shana (my birthday presents from her). Thank you Shana for an awesome night out! To hear about the concert check out Shana's blog- she's the one who had a camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like so much fun and I loved the pictures! So what do you think of Kayne messin with your girl Taylor? He was wrong for that.
Post a Comment