Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Card 2009

Well I am actually pleased with this year's Christmas card. After the day of threats that it took to get these kids to actually smile at the camera instead of being silly (and it was me the photographer while Marc and my mom took turns wrangling the kids and trying to keep Tucker from crawling away) you would have never known they would have turned well-
Marky, age 5 1/2
Tucker, age 11 mos
Almost used this one for Julia, age 3 1/2
But went with this one....
Merry Christmas from the Ayers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're such a great little amateur photographer!

The McNeills said...

Love the pictures! They really seem to capture everyone's personality.... based on how you've described them anyway. :) I hope I get to meet your beautiful family someday!

BB said...

I can hardly wait to kiss all three sets of cheeks tomorrow! They make our sun shine!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Loved them SOOO much!!

The Dettling's said...

I meant to tell you I loved your Christmas card. It is by far one of the best we've received! :)