How often do we have a reason to
really dress up and have a magical evening? Tonight we went to the Christmas ball at the Governor's mansion. (Thank you babysitter for taking our pictures!)

For the first time in the eight years I've had it, I got to wear my grandmother Julia's mink
stole. I felt so glamorous!

The party was outside in a huge, heated tent. But I ran inside and took some quick pics so I could share- I knew you'd want to see. The grand staircase-

The dining room-

One of the mantles-

The huge tree-

The party tent. They had a big band- like 20 members - with a horn section and they played the best music. Everyone danced to "White Christmas".

A quick pic with the Governor and First Lady on the dance floor. All in all, a magical night!
11 comments:
you look beautiful!!!!
LOVE IT!!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!! Next year, Donna, nexxxxxxttttt year...taylor swift ALWAYS has her best friend, Abigail, at all the fancy functions...I'm just saying. :)
You look great Donna!
Beautiful...radiant. Every momma deserves a night of glitz and glam - thanks for sharing yours with us!!
WOW, hot mama! You look great! And hob nobbing with the big wigs!! The mansion looks be-YOU-ti-ful. Thanks for sneaking the pics!
What a fun evening!!
donna, you look fab dawlin'!
Yall looked gorgeous! Glad you had a good time! : )
Donna, you do look amazing. I LOVE the dress. I bet you had a wonderful time. My goal in the new year is to go out with my hubby more. We just don't make that a priority and we should. I will call. We do need to get together before the holidays. This is our last week of school. So we have some time coming up.
How fun! I think you look like Catherine Zeta Jones, Donna. And she is gorgeous!
your life is so different from mine. the only christmas party we are going to this year i was wearing "dark" jeans. aren't i dressy!
Love the dress! You look great! So glad y'all got some time away!
Post a Comment