Wednesday, March 31, 2010
IT'S BETTER!!!!
Still here in G'ville- but wanted you to know the MRI went well- he's almost cancer free in his spine- those tumors that train-tracked up and down his spine are GONE and there's just a tiny bit at the base of his spine. The brain "tumor" has not changed- but they aren't sure what we are looking at- it hasn't spread or grown or seeded in the spine- so they are going to continue with his regular chemo (THANK YOU LORD!) and do another MRI in two months. It's been so wonderful to be here. This is the first time I've seen Amber, Dennis and Noah since this happened. What a precious family I have. They are amazing parents and Noah is so precious and has had the happiest personality all weekend. THANK YOU precious friends for caring and for praying- check Amber's blog for the "real" update. I'm on a hotel lobby computer so I can't hyperlink to it. Thanks again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
AWESOME! What a might God we serve!
or "mighty":)
Awesome! So glad to hear the good news!
That is wonderful news, D!! Praise the Lord!!
I am so excited to hear this news!!!
So wonderful to hear!
Post a Comment