Well, it's another year, another St. Patrick's Day parade! Today was the big day and for the first time since we've been participating in it- it didn't rain and was beautiful outside! Here's the guys-

Lest you think a lot of folks don't come out to celebrate....have a look-

This year Aung Shana came and marched with us....she's Irish after all!

Because we walk at the very beginning of the parade, we were able to stop at the end and watch the rest of the parade go by....

The kids got a lot of beads and candy and heard some great bagpipe music!

Here I am hugging Marc and his beautiful hair goodbye (more on that below!)

A super-fun parade- now on to the party!

At the party they had two groups of Irish dancers and a pipe band played. Then it was time for the big event. The whole event was put on to raise money for Noah's Light, a pediatric brain cancer foundation my sister-in-law has put together to fund the pediatric brain cancer program at Shands Hospital in Gainesville. Here is Marc holding up Noah's picture and telling the crowd that he not only met, but exceeded his goal- raising over $7,000 for Noah's Light.

The beautiful hair BEFORE.....

Marc and another of the brothers getting their heads shaved! Click
HERE to see video!

TA-DAH! Do you trust this attorney?

Tucker wasn't sure at first who was holding him.....

Daddy is that you? You look like ME!!!

Yay for beautiful bald boys!

What a wonderful day to celebrate....

...and have one little part in helping our precious angel Noah fight this battle to win! We love you Noah- keep spreading your LIGHT!
10 comments:
fun - so how do you feel about the bald head. John is getting disgusted with his receding hairline and wants to shave his. I told him to go for it but he hasn't found the courage yet.
So proud of what was accomplished for Noah's foundation. I actually think Marc looks very nice with no hair!
My favorite part, however, was even in the last picture of the family....Tucker is STILL staring at Marc's head!!!! Oh to be able to read that precious baby's mind!
That is awesome Donna!!! I agree with BB. Marc rocks with no hair. It's awesome. Hope you guys are doing well. Please know I am thinking about you as your move draws closer. We just got zoo passes so let me know when you are ready.
Good for all of you!! I'm so happy to hear you were able to raise so much money! And I'm with the others...I think Marc looks great; even better than before!
uh-oh....with so much popularity over marc's new 'do....the question is looming...."will marc keep it?" :)
Such wonderful news! I am with everyone - love love love the pics of Tucker checking out Daddy's new look and I think he looks great!
big fan of shaved heads (thanks to my heading shaving hubs) so i am also a big fan of the new 'do!! and YAY for raising so much money!! looks like a REALLY fun St. Patty's Day!!
that is awesome! i think it looks great! and yay for exceeding the goal. such a great encouragement!
So precious.
Not Marc, but the idea and the fundraiser.
Seriously, Marc looks great bald!!
i meant to comment earlier and give my full endorsement to the bald look. low maintenance, aerodynamic. the only drawbacks will be the same old tired mr. clean & kojak references that tend to come from the same person at work over and over, so just be prepared.
Post a Comment