Okay, I'm laughing. How can you not laugh at Sweet Cheeks???? I think that corny person who wrote, "Today is a day to celebrate because it is the first day of the rest of your life" must have been looking at a smiling baby! I'm not as mad at him for being so corny now. Now, "Wind Beneath My Wings" man....I still haven't thought of your excuse. Not flying higher than an eagle, BB
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
8 comments:
OOOHHHH, I love those sweet cheeks! I could just eat him up! Adorable!
I love that smile. Does he smile all the time? It reminds me of your smile and fun lovin' heart Donna.
I will take one Tucker baby to go, please.
Thank you.
Love that smile!!!
Okay, I'm laughing. How can you not laugh at Sweet Cheeks???? I think that corny person who wrote, "Today is a day to celebrate because it is the first day of the rest of your life" must have been looking at a smiling baby! I'm not as mad at him for being so corny now.
Now, "Wind Beneath My Wings" man....I still haven't thought of your excuse.
Not flying higher than an eagle,
BB
hey donna!
i sent you an email about my next trip to mobile. hope you guys have a great weekend!
DONNA!! look at that sweet lil' face....those cheeks are too much. LOVE IT!!!!
and an excellent view it is! he is adorable!
Post a Comment