Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mini-vacay!

Julia at aquarium..
Daddy, Marky and Sissy in simulator...
T-man stays warm!
Us and our friends (whose daughter refused to be photographed), wish I had taken my long black coat off- my face is kind of drifting in from space....
Hello! Look where we went this past weekend! We took a little mini-vacation to Huntsville and Chattanooga. We drove up early Sunday morning (don't worry Catholics we went to Sat. night mass) to Huntsville and spent the day looking at all the rockets and space shuttles. That place really is amazing- I can't belive it's right here at our back door! Marky especially loved seeing the surface to air missles. (P.S. if you have a McWane membership it gets you into Space and Rocket for FREE and you get a BIG discount on lunch!) We ate lunch there and then headed on to Chattanooga. We stayed in a hotel right downtown and got there in time to walk around and enjoy the beautiful, clean waterfront. We walked to dinner and then to get icecream and then spent the rest of the night swimming in the indoor pool- what a treat! We spent all day Monday doing to aquarium and Imax and walking around. A quick trip and lots of fun. Baby Tucker was a champ and so happy even though he got NO NAPS for two days. What a sweetheart! Sadly, this is the only pic I have b/c some little girl in our house put our new camera in the bath tub. (Remember when I took those pics of Tucker in the bath?....then I took him out of the bath and while I was drying him off.....splash). Hope you locals are enjoying your spring break. We will be spending it packing and showing the house- we had one couple come today and two more are coming tomorrow- so I have to pack my house while keeping it perfectly clean! Not easy!

No comments: