Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Picture Day 2010


Every year around this time I go get the kids professional pictures made. It takes all the strength and courage I can muster to do it. I know it's going to be hard. So hard. And every time I'm exhausted afterwards and sure I didn't get one good shot in the bunch. And every year I'm wrong. :) I give you- our kids 2010: (p.s. this is a sampling- for every pic there are about three other poses in the same outfit that I bought! ha!)





Is this kid grown up or what?



Julia in her Easter dress...
Little guy LOVED this rocker!


When they put out the cheezy beach scene I almost said something- I REALLY didn't want it as a background, but I'm a sissy and never confront people so here they are. And now that it's done I don't mind.



P.S. When taking this picture Tucker took his first step. Yes, I said FIRST. Yes, he's 16 months old. When your mommy holds you all day it's hard to practice. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww! I LOVE them! and I wasn't even there this year to help! way to go big girl.

Amy said...

They have some adorable dimples! And if it makes you feel any better, Emmett still crawls mostly everywhere and he'll be two in August:) He, too, prefers his mommy as his mode of transportation.

Eve said...

Precious! I was there on Friday, but I haven't posted the pictures, yet. As for being confrontational, you know I am anything but that, but I always say with a smile at the very beginning "I like the backgrounds to be pretty simple". I do agree that the beach scene is cute, though.

Christy Jordan said...

They are all beautiful pictures! I have always thought that all three babies looked liked you, but now I see Mark in Markie, BB in Julia, and You in Tucker! Such a BEAUTIFUL family! : )

Lori said...

They are sooooo precious! You guys are so blessed to share these gifts with God :) I too am blessed to spend time with them each week! I'll miss them this summer! Love, Lori

--Shelley said...

i love that you do pictures once a year. i absolutely love the group shot! they are all so beautiful and yes marky is so grown up (or growny as the country folk say) nate did not walk till 16 months. its just how it is.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Those are absolutely beautiful! I'll even take a fake beach here and there.